Thursday, December 25, 2008

Our 1st White Christmas












This year we have been counting down the days to Christmas Day because we have had a trip to Breckenridge, Co planned. The morning started off early 6 AM! Never have I ever been up this early on a Christmas morning, but it is funny how in the anticipation of the day how you pop right up out of bed. I do not think I slept a wink last night because I was SO excited!!!!! It has been months of planning this trip with lots of fun activities. We had our Christmas breakfast of hot rolls with kielbasa stuffed inside on the way to the airport. It was quite fun traveling today everyone seemed to have the holiday cheer and were all smiles (a nice change to the usual hustle and bustle of the airport) We got to Breckenridge around 4:30 pm. It is BREATHTAKING here. They have LOTS of snow and it is snowing tonight and all week. Our 1st WHITE CHRISTMAS!!!!! The chalet we are staying in is right off the 4 o'clock run with ski in/ski out access and is Beautiful! We enjoyed a Christmas dinner of Chinese food, and then watched the famous Christmas Vacation by the fire. Now it is time for some shut eye and it is off to the SLOPES bright and early in the morning!!!!!!! Happy Birthday Jesus and Thank you for ALL your many blessings!!!!!

0 comments: