Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The End to New Beginnings!


Well, no pics to post. Bummer. Somehow I got my pics stuck on the memory of my camera. So, the last 2 days in Breckenridge I do not have the pics to put up. I'll just recap the best I can. The day after snowmobiling we skied ALL day it was great! The last day we got up early to get as much in as we could. The guys went snowmobiling AGAIN!!!! This time it was the 3 boys and a guide and he took them everywhere! They even went up to where there had been avalanches the day before! They were loving it. Stacie and I went out for a full day of skiing we got in 8 runs in the first 2 hours of the day which is SO impressive! Then mom and I went to town for a little shopping therapy. Our plan was to head over to Vail one day, but we were having so much fun being able to ski-in/and ski-out of our house that we just decided to stay in Breck. We just did miss that guy dangling from the ski lift in Vail tho! :) (check out foxnews.com to see a pic!) Then the hour came at 2:30 am when the van came to pick us up to take us to the Denver airport. :( We were so sad and totally NOT ready to leave winter wonderland, but so excited to get back and make things happen. It was such an amazing, special memory implanted in my brain forever! The snow, temperature, game time, dinners around the table, bundling up in all the snow gear, the smells, the fire, and just being with my family I will never forget! Thank you Jesus for all the blessings of 2008!

0 comments: