Monday, August 31, 2009

love letters...



Late one night i pulled out my "andrew box" and decided to go through all of our love notes in highschool. :) He kept every single one that i ever wrote him and I kept every single one he every wrote me. awww! i know...gooey. So i organized them so i could get them bound as a book. We laughed so hard at these letters. absolutely hystarical! Andrew after reading a few said "man I fell hard fast" haha! We both did really. :) I fell in love with him all over again reading those letters. It is truely God that brought us together at the ripe old age of 15 and 16. He is THE perfect man for me. We will be celebrating our 6th anniversary next month. Whooohoooo.

~I HAVE FOUND THE ONE WHOM MY SOUL LOVES. ~ SONG OF SOLOMON 3:4

1 comments:

Tara Hope said...

CUTEST.THING.EVER. love you both and i love your story!!! :)