Thursday, April 22, 2010

It's Your Time...

I am currently reading Joel Osteen's newest book called It's Your Time, it is SUCH a great book. Simple principles but ... powerful! This book is all about Expectancy...having Faith during every moment of your life but, also expecting that it is your time. I love how he shares that God never wants to decrease your life without increasing it later. He always has blessings in store. Even Job in the Bible who lost all that was good to him...The Lord blessed him with twice as much later because he stayed Faithful! Fear and Faith can not live in the same house! I am only on Chapter 5 and have gotten so much, highly recommend for an easy, powerful read. My God is a Great God and, I LOVE that I am a kid of a KING!

1 comments:

Sara morgan said...

This is awesome Steph, I'll have to look for this book! I loved the Easter blog too! Take care and see you soon !!