Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Man I love turned 28!!!

This past Saturday Andrew turned 28 years old!!! Mom and Dad took Andrew (and the rest of us) to Andrew's FAVORITE steak house in Raleigh...Vinnie's. It is absolutely scrumptious! Drew enjoyed a bone-in-filet, while I enjoyed wild salmon, gouda scalloped potatoes, and creamed spinach. I think every single morsel of food was eaten and then we all thanked Andrew for having a birthday so we could all get together to go eat some Vinnie's! After dinner we headed back to mom and dad's for a game of scrabble and HOMEMADE apple pie that mom made! It was divine and my love's favorite! Then when we were wrapping the night up at about 1 am we went to take pics of Stacie and Sydnie staying at her new house for the first time ever!!!!!! Such a fun night! It still blows my mind that I have been in love with this guy for 13 years!!! And every year my love and respect grows deeper for him. He amazes me and I am so glad he is ALL mine. :)














0 comments: