So I'm back once again! We had such a GREAT Easter Weekend! It started with our "other" family coming to the Beach house on Friday Morning and that is when the F-U-N began! We didn't waist any time and jumped right into the sports marathon. Tennis was first on the list and after many, many, many games we headed over to the volleyball court for some fierce competition (all in good fun of course)! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it when we have a competitive crowd! The weekend was filled with LOTS of good LaUGhS, TONS of yummy FOOD (78 lbs. of crab legs, HOLY WOW), and Just good ole' family time! Sunday was a Celebration of Jesus being Risen so we had a the most SPECIAL Easter on the beach. We went out there with many huge beach towels and put them in a circle and sat around while Matt and Stephen played the guitars while everyone sang worship songs. It was SO SPECIAL. I can't explain how BEAUTIFUL that day was being on the beach, sun bright, waves lapping and WORSHIPPING the LORD with friends. Then Sydnie shared the story of the Ressurection eggs (which was so precious). What a MEMORY made! Andrew and I then headed to see his side of the family in Wilmington. We walked in to lots of FOOD. And it was scrumptious! Seeing all the nieces and the nephew is so much fun and just enjoying family once again is a treasure! Watching the babies stuff their little faces with Chocolate was HILARIOUS! Little MG is such a princess and was a busy bee making her candy necklace. Point is I LOVE MY FAMILY! Andrew and I are so blessed! :) Thank you Jesus! You are SO good ALL the time!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Crab Legs, Tennis, Volleyball and JESUS!
Posted by A & S at 10:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment