Monday, May 11, 2009

21.

I can't believe it...my little stinky is 21!!!!!!!! I am so proud of the lady she has become! Her choice of beverage on her 21st...a bold, black coffee! She makes me smile. She is Tenacious, Stylish, intimidated by no one, pure in body, soul and mind and has her eyes affixed on Jesus! She is my support, my ally, my entertainment, my critic, my audience, my biggest fan, and my best friend (besides drew)! I am soooo glad mom and dad had her! We went to the beach for her big birthday bash and although it was not Spain (dad and drew wouldn't let us go out of the country at this time) we had lots of laughs! One of the laughs being me rollerblading and falling straight on my tailbone....only to have it broken :/ YES, it is healing minute by minute but very uncomfortable! Here are the pics...









0 comments: