Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Clear Vision...

3 days ago Andrew blessed me with a present of getting LASIK!!! Needless to say I was EXTREMELY excited! I had been wearing my glasses/contacts since the 3rd grade! Everything went Fantastic (worst part was NOT wearing makeup)! It is amazing to be able to just open your eyes and SEEEEEEE!!!!!!! The next week entails, DROPS, DROPS, DROPS and more DROPS (oh and NO EYEMAKE UP!! I can deal tho :) )!!!

My Hero..the MAN who paid for a BIG dream of mine!!! (oh and ps..my doc gave us the BEST tshirt award! yay!)




My Fabulous Doctor and I...

best Hubby got me an Orange-Ade from Pharohs

The spread my mommy made me!!!

The pound cake (made with spelt flour) that Stacie made me all by herself!

My yummy Red Hot and Blue lunch after check up the next day! Haha! seems like my whole post is on fooooood! :)

0 comments: