weeeellll....I do not have ANY pics from labor day weekend :/ I didn't take any because my friend Karen the photographer was there and she has this new awesome camera...so when she put them on her computer...poof....something happened, she cried, got NO sleep and we are now in mourning over the pics. :( So I will try to explain the funness that we had! It was the first annual BEACH OLYMPICS!!!!! It was HILARIOUS and a BLAST!!!! It involved 3 legged races with a little float holding our legs together, chipping contest, football passes, and the ULTIMATE TUG-OF-WAR! There were So many memories that made that gorgeous day. It is always, with out a doubt, a fun time when you have the beach, sun, good food, and the BEST friends! So, all in all Team Gunshow (that's right, you read correctly) ROCKED THE HOUSE!!!
Last night I met with a group of my sisters for dinner. The great thing about this group is we all have SO much going on, don't see each other often AT ALL, but when we reunite it is like there had been no time lost. We talk, talk, talk the entire time, and no one comes up for air! You feel completely comfortable, and all fuzzy inside... and this is why I love each one of them (and the ones missing)!! This specific dinner was kind of a going away celebration for our dear friend Lauren. She is heading out to San Diego, CA for the next 3 years! She stretches me walking out on faith to see what the Lord has gone before her and prepared! We know it is going to be filled with divine connections, lots of fulfillment and an AMAZING experience! We are expecting Great things for her out there on the Pacific Coast. So we had dinner, lots of laughs, pics, and a prayer of protection to send her on her way! Cheers to New Beginnings! WE LOVE YOU LAUREN!!!!
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Sending off a Sista'
Posted by A & S at 9:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
It was probably the best send-off ever! I am so, so thankful for you Steph! I love that we have all been at all the important things in each other's lives, even with the craziness of our schedules and the distances between us - it just doesn't even matter! I think I love you more and more every time I get to see you. I will absolutely be keeping up with you and am so excited that Q-12 will be out in SD next year! Of course, there is always Christmas, too :) LOVE YOU SO!
Post a Comment