Monday, May 31, 2010

Pool Day...

A few days ago I went to the pool with three of my buddies, between the four of us there were 9 kids and 2 on the way!!!! HOLY! Funny Story...So...I packed my lunch/sunscreen and magazines (Style watch, Architectural Digest, Travel, and Flea Market Style) in my cute little pool bag, headed out to the pool, moved the chairs in PERFECT tanning position, pointed directly toward the sun, got all set up, laid the magazines on the table for all to enjoy. I then go about my business playing with the kids etc. When all of a sudden I heard Jill go "Steph? Did you bring Magazines??? And I said " O yeah they are on the table if you want to read one" ( As I heard this coming out of my mouth I realized... there is NO WAY ON THIS PLANET YOU GET TO READ MAGAZINES WHILE AT THE POOL WITH 9 KIDS!!!!) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! They all start laughing at me and I am sure they were thinking "Oh she IS. IN. FOR. IT." :) It was such a fun day and watching the kids play together was precious!




2 comments:

Becky said...

Steph,

I love all your new May updates...the furniture, the awesome tank top, IKEA, the pool, birthdays...so many cool things going on! Thanks for sharing.

A.J. Dunlap said...

so adorable! and Becky has the cutest swim suit!