Thursday, May 6, 2010

While The Dudes Are Away... The Women Will Play...

This past weekend Dad, Drew and some other man friends went to the beach house for an all dude weekend, SO while they were chowing out on Ribeyes, playing all the basketball, tennis and football they could muster...Mom, Stacie, and I did this...





We enjoyed painting goodies for Saylor's Room!!!!! (This is NOT what mom calls a fun weekend but, I loooooved it and thanked her over and over again for helping.) I can not wait to reveal her room to you!!!! The walls have been painted, furniture painted, decorations painted, now we just have to get all those finishing touches!

1 comments:

Becky said...

I love all of your projects. Can't wait to see Saylor's nursery when it's finished. I'm sure it's gorgeous! Most of all, I can't wait to see you holding your little baby girl! Now that'll be special!