Wednesday, May 26, 2010

May Celebrations...

Backing up a few weeks ago we celebrated my little sister stacie turning 22!!!! We met for brunch at a restaurant called Vivace...very good...(don't take husbands tho...too fru-fru for mine. :) ) We then headed off to the beach for some sun and fun!




I am so completely proud of Stacie, she is rock solid for what she believes in, works her schedule like a master, draws people to her because she is a great listener, stretches herself daily to be the best "stacie" she can be even if it makes her uncomfortable, is a work out queen, disciplined in body, soul, and mind, diligent with her finances and the most pure heart I know! ( I really could go on and on and on)

I am so excited for her, not only did she turn 22 but she bought her very own HOME!!!



She is totally deserving of this beautiful home the Lord has blessed her with!

I know that everyone who walks in her home will feel the presence of the Lord all around them and be at peace because that is what Stacie exudes!

She closed on her home the morning of MY birthday so we all met for breakfast at the Flying Biscuit in Cameron Village to Celebrate...





It was a GREAT day! Looking forward to the wonderful memories to be made in Stacie's home...oh and decorating it! :)

1 comments:

Mary Lindsey said...

that is awesome for Stacie!!! Happy Birthday to you girlies... I don't think I ever realized your b-days were so close! Also, you are looking very very cutesy with your little tummy! Love you girls!