Thursday, June 10, 2010

Baby Shower...

I had my first baby shower a few weeks ago...It was given by these two wonderful sisters (aka master party planners)...

Lots of family friends were there...so special...

Burp Cloth making station...



Everything was decorated to the HILT! Every detail was thought of and I loved it ALL!!!!






They had me do a poster to show what Saylor's room looked liked...





My mother-in-law and sis-in-law...



On my "throne chair" opening lots of goodies!


Then all of a sudden out of NOWHEREVILLE a Huge storm cloud came over the party...it became a mad rush to get everything back inside the house...then the party continued in a completely normal, calm fashion....oh and it never rained. :)


Saylor is most definetly loved already...

It was the HOTTEST May day I believe to date...but we all sweated together. :) I am so thankful for my awesome family and friends...You guys are the best!

0 comments: