I must say...her room turned out JUST like I imagined in my head! I think it is so sweet and dainty. Pictures do not do it justice!!!
Above her bed we took pictures and writing out of the book "GiGi God's Little Princess" and framed them. It is so sweet and tells a story on the wall about a little girl and her daddy. If you haven't read this book, it is a MUST!
On the wall in between the windows I have a real authentic bell that is on boats. I did not want to go "Sailor" crazy just because her name is Saylor...so we opted for one simple yachting bell. :) Underneath we have a print of a cupcake because that is ALL I have wanted since being pregnant (I have had 3 my WHOLE pregnancy...be proud)!
Andrew's mom made her bedding. She is so extremely talented and whipped it right up. It is PERFECT! I could not have bought or found anything that I would have liked better! How special, right!?! My mom made Saylor's window treatments. They turned out beautiful!!
The top right of this shelf has a bottle from the early 1900's (given to me by a special friend) and an antique vase from my family's hundred year old farm house! It also contains my mom's baby shoes, mom's baby cup, my baby cup, Silver spoons for Saylor and a Tea Cup that was used at Tavern on the Green Restaurant in NYC (Tara got it for me when they closed down)
We are looking forward to bringing her home to her little oasis!
Friday, June 25, 2010
Saylor's Nursery...
Posted by A & S at 11:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment