Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Breck day 3

Our weather hit 40 degrees today which was a nice change from 20 degrees with 40mph gusts of wind...I'm talkin fa-reeeezing! However, I can not belieeeeve that it is now colder in Raleigh than Breck!!!

We played with saylor this am and ate some yummy CrAzY eggs (thanks for the recipe katum!)...



Mom and I then went to the village to shop while everyone else skied a bit more...



We stopped for lunch at MiMi's fries pies, and got a chicken, spinach, and broccoli fried pie and ordered some apple ones to take home to the boys....






It was amazing and so different! Enough grease to last me a while tho!


We also enjoyed some iced coffee...well mom did, I couldn't drink it because it had chocolate in it and that does not agree yet with Saylor...



Then we found the most precious ski toboggan at the cutest children's store...it was called magical scraps...the store was magical!



Back to the house for dinner, charrades, and fried pie!

Dad acting out something...


Syd doing a fantastically hilarious job acting out a movie...



Now for fried pie...it's daggon good!



It was a fabulous day! Enjoyed every moment!

Love & Snow from Breck,
S

1 comments:

Caroline Bost said...

Saylor is soooooo adorable!