Saturday two of my favorite sisters came over to see me and Saylor. ( I did bribe them with turkey chili and cornbread) :) Our family has been friends with this family since our childhood. We enjoyed a great lunch, I will have to post the recipe because it was delicious!!!! Then Caitlyn had to go to an audition so I volunteered to babysit Lauren for her! :) Lauren lives in La Jollla, CA. She is in GRAD school out there and is very well known in the theatre industry! So I only get to see her maybe twice a year. I was beyond excited to catch up with her. We had a grand ole time and talked the entire day.
Meet Caitlyn & Lauren...

Just enjoying some chips and salsa when Caitlyn got back. (caitlyn is actually Stacie's room mate and I am soooo glad, so I am graced with her presence quite frequently!) It's just a dynamic duo when all the sisters are together at once! Now I will get a double dose and see them again at Christmas! Their parents have a beach house at the same place that our parents do! I'm seeing a Juengel vs. Snipes football game on the beach coming up!!!
Love,
S
0 comments:
Post a Comment