Yesterday we flew in to Breck...

it was so quiet in town with all the snow on the ground and the Christmas lights twinkling. We cozied up by the fire ate 3 large pizzas (which saylor threw up. :( non-organic cheese does NOT agree with her) took showers and all went to bed. Well a few enjoyed the hot tub, it was off to bed for saylor and me! :)
Today we woke up bright and early at 5am. Coffee was brewing, the smell of breakfast cooking and of course we had the fire rollin once again.

Dad, stace, and drew had a ski instructor taking them out all day to make them even better skiiers. Syd went off to ski school...

And well mom, saylor and I are watching Hazel at this moment...

It's only one of our family's favorite shows!!! I feel like such a mom today! Staying behind instead of skiing...what was I thinking...I will be out there tomorrow tho, I can't take it! Saylor will just be seeing me every 3 hours tomorrow! Thanks mom! ;)
Love & snow from Breck,
S
2 comments:
Love it and wish I was there!! Proud of you for going out tomorrow- you'd regret it if you didn't!
I am the most jealous! Hope y'all are having just the best time! Please tell everyone I said hello, and give Saylor a kiss for me. Cannot wait to see you at Holden so soon! And ps you look amazing in the Thanksgiving and Moby Pic!! Baby weight? What baby weight? Gracious!
LOVE YOU Steph!
Post a Comment