Becky, Kris and all the babies were waiting for us to bring them food when we were finding out about baby. So we rushed back to our house with food and good news for them. Best. Reaction. Becky was on the phone with her mom so "Gee" found out through the phone. Rachel, Andrew's other sister called .5 seconds later. :) We Told Stacie later Thursday night when she got home from work...and let me just tell you she was tough. to. tell. She is still getting use to the idea. :) She actually didn't fully believe I was pregnant until about 2 weeks ago when I went to the doctor (at 11 weeks prego! HA!) She is a believer now! All Grandma could do was laugh, she is beyond thrilled. Grandpa...well you saw his reaction...very chill. :) All in all everyone we have told has been so fun and has had made it so special!
Funny story...Tara called me the day after I found out to see if Stacie, Mom and I would want to come up for the NYC fashion week (which will be about 1-2 weeks after I have the baby), I was still in such shock I could not even form the words to tell her I was pregnant. So I said "of course I want to go! Sounds like fun. Mark us in!" Hahahah! Well after it had settled that weekend and I knew it was no joke I called her and told her the grand news...another memorable reaction...she bust out screaming and crying and it was just so special! Then her and my mom argued over who was going to tell Pam so we 3 way called her, only to wake her up and to top it off...Ricky thought Tara was Prego when Pam started saying "congratulations"! So funny! Tara then said goodbye to fashion week and hello to raleigh! :)
Friday, February 19, 2010
Delivering more baby bean news...
Posted by A & S at 8:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
haha oh my gosh, first of all, i think stacies reaction was the best ever...."nuh-uh." and then i started crying watching the video! and then laughing out loud remembering calling my mom :) thanks for re-sharing the memories :)
awww... i LOVE the videos!! Stacie gives the best reactions ever bc she immediately breaks into tears and watching this reminds me of when I told her I was engaged. So glad you got these on camera.
I can't watch that video without crying-especially Stacie's reaction. That sister connection is priceless. Thanks for sharing such precious moments.
It says video not available :( I'll keep trying because I really want to see these reactions!
so i've been checking for days & it finally let me view it!!!! and oh my gosh, i'm tearing up so badly! stacie's reaction was perfect! pulling myself back together now!
totally LOVED that video! Stacie's reaction reminded me of mine when sissy told me she was pregnant!!! so special!!! :)
Post a Comment