I think I check every day for you to post the story... maybe you can tell me in the hospital when I come to visit your baby. Haha. I cannot tell you how excited I am about the 4 week period in which I get married and you have a baby.... how crazy after all these years. God has such a sense of humor ;-)
P.S. Once you do your full-blown post, I would like to know the following: -Andrew's reaction -Your parent's reaction (Videos would be a bonus) -Whether or not you've had morning sickness -Your impression of the birthing center/ what you felt when you saw the ultrasound
I've been waiting and waiting and waiting for a new post :) just kidding...but I'm so glad you finally posted this!!! Congrats! You're going to be such an amazing mom and look super cute pregnant!
5 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! so glad its out in the open now! :) so excited for you both!
I think I check every day for you to post the story... maybe you can tell me in the hospital when I come to visit your baby. Haha. I cannot tell you how excited I am about the 4 week period in which I get married and you have a baby.... how crazy after all these years. God has such a sense of humor ;-)
P.S. Once you do your full-blown post, I would like to know the following:
-Andrew's reaction
-Your parent's reaction (Videos would be a bonus)
-Whether or not you've had morning sickness
-Your impression of the birthing center/ what you felt when you saw the ultrasound
I think that'll be good to start =) Love you!!!
Congratulations Stephanie!
I've been waiting and waiting and waiting for a new post :) just kidding...but I'm so glad you finally posted this!!! Congrats! You're going to be such an amazing mom and look super cute pregnant!
Post a Comment