Saturday, February 20, 2010

Galloping Horses...


This is at week 11 when we went to the doctor for the first time! I was so upset when I got home and did not take ANY pic there!!!! Oh well, plenty of time for that. We got to hear the heart beat for the very first time today and WHAT an experience that was! So surreal. I always heard it was the most amazing thing to hear but, didn't think it could be that cool until I heard MY BABY! I knew it was real (because food = disgusting to me), Andrew KNEW without a doubt that is was real after this. The heart beat sounded like galloping horses. Andrew said the baby's heart was beating as fast as mine did the day I met him! He was a hoot at the doctor! He had everyone in that office cracking up.

We are having the baby at a Natural Birthing Center and I could not be more thrilled about this! They do all the doctors visits there also. It is such a calm, totally peaceful place. You go home about 6 hrs. after having the baby which I LOVE! My own bed, my own shower = HEAVEN! I just love how they let the birthing process happen without it being so medical. They want you to bring a cooler full of food to eat while you are in labor (that sold me On. THE. SPOT. HA!) They even have a waffle iron if you happen to want waffles. In all seriousness, I am truly loving the journey I am on with the Lord in totally trusting upon HIM! I feel like it is me and the Lord having this baby if that makes sense (of course Andrew too) but, the Lord is giving me strength and a sound mind for this.

Thank you Jesus for blessing the fruit of my womb!

0 comments: