Christmas Eve was spent with Andrew's family...I hate saying "Andrew's family" because they are just as part of my life as they are his and I love them dearly...So let's say...Andrew's side of the family...or our family on Andrew's side. I like that better! HA! It was wonderful to have his Grandpa with us this year. He is 88 and a sweetheart! We had the honor of bringing him down from Raleigh and he told us lots of army stories. :) It was car bonding at its best. Kris our brother in law makes OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD spaghetti sauce. Im tellin ya REAL authentic italian with a kick kind of sauce. I LOOOOOVED it and ate it for the next 2 days! :) It was lots of fun with the fam and all the kids as ALWAYS!
Here's Drew being the kid magnet that he is....
Drew and Huddy Bear. He is full of L-O-V-E
When we got back to the beach house Mom gave us Christmas Pj's to wear on Christmas Morning (and really the WHOOOLE DAY LONG!). (Sydnie sort of insists that this happens! hahah!)
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Posted by A & S at 8:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment