Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Special Christmas Treat...

This Year the week of Christmas Mom and I wanted to host a Party for MiMi and her friends at her house. It was one of the best December days. MiMi has some pretty great friends (16 infact that came). She has had these friends in her life for MANY MANY MANY years. They have been through thick and thin with each other, many weddings,child births, birthdays, joyful celebrations, church functions, children's weddings, deaths of loved ones and they remain SOLID! I just LOVE women this age. They are so wise and have SO many stories to tell that I could sit and listen to forever. :) Mom made spaghetti, strawberry salad, 7 layer salad, rolls, and a chocolate pound cake that was heaven. And, welllll....I showed up and helped. :) We had these ladies playing one of our favorite games "BUTT CHARADES" I mean CAN YOU PICTURE THIS???!!!!????!!!!! SOOOOO Hysterical! Then they went around telling everybody 1 thing that No one knows about them. (This too was a Laugh)!! So Thankful to be creating these kind of friendships in my own life. Blessed beyond measure. Thank you MiMi for a memory imprinted in my brain forever.

















0 comments: