Tuesday, December 1, 2009

GOD is Good...ALL THE TIME!


2 Corinthians 2:14-15...But thanks be to God, who ALWAYS leads us in victory through Christ...God uses us to spread his knowledge everywhere like a sweet smelling perfume. Our offering to God is this: We are the sweet smell of Christ among those who are being saved and among those who are being lost...

I am overwhelmed with His goodness and faithfulness! So thankful and soooo full at this exact, very moment. :)

We had a WONDERFUL thanksgiving with family and friends. Will post pics later of the holiday weekend. If you have not gone to see the movie, Blindside...it ROCKS and you need to see it!

I was just sitting here thinking back on last Sat. Morning. I took a nice long run at the beach, by myself, just enjoying the weather, the beach, the sound of the waves, the sun, and Jesus. It was getting very hard towards the end of the run, i was worn COMPLETELY out, wanting to start walking but, NOT wanting to QuIt and I heard him say..."I WILL SEE YOU THROUGH"...and WOW does this have so many meanings. He ALWAYS without fail see's me through when I cast my cares on him, and TRUST him. He reminded me on that run to never doubt HIM. Needless to say...I finished my run. :) HE IS GOOD ALL THE TIME! Thank you Jesus!

Must get some sleep now...:) Goodnight and sweet dreams!

0 comments: