We were up and at em on Monday...started off with me meeting MC for a EARLY morning breakfast and then we were outta there for a hour and a half run/wallk. Love exercising with a friend and talking it is always special! Did all this while Andrew was getting some much needed ZZZZzzzzz's. I think he wore himself out playing bball EVERYDAY with all the guys! :) Next on the agenda for me was meeting up with some of the ladies for an expo that the corporation had set up. This is where we get to see new products getting ready to launch, get makeup tips by THEEEEE Holly Brooks, enjoy the Coffee Bar, get our FREE Ipod touch, give feedback on things we would like to see them make happen and, just enjoy everything else they had there. It is always one of my favorite things to do on the Achievers Trips!
Monday Night we were whisked off to the GALA!!!! It was a very fun and regal event. They had a band called "RAIN" play for us and it was very festive and fun. The pom tea was delish! I swear Florida is NOT southern!!! We could not find freshly brewed tea ANYWHERE (except this night)!!!! The menu included a cucumber thing-a- ma- bopper to cleanse your palet (delish), a mixed green salad with cranberries, cheese and a homemade balsamic, beef short ribs (the meat fell off the bone...delish) , and whipped up mash potatoes. To top it off some kind of chocolate yummy and coffee was served. Good food, Good times, GREAT memories!
Annnnnnd we were getting really hyper during dinner....Sally made us laugh hysterically!
Here are a few randoms...the rice krispy ball i am eating is simply...amazing! I got it at Magic Kingdom and O man was I glad I did!!!
Friday, December 11, 2009
Orlando Day T.H.R.E.E.
Posted by A & S at 7:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment