Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Coastal Christmas Day

Peter Island french toast for Christmas morning. AHHHHHmazingly Delicious!




MY HUSBAND ROCKS!!!!! I had been wanting 2 floor lamps from Ikea and tried to order them online, and wasn't able to, you could only purchase in store. So Drew being sneaky had to go to Charlotte anyway a few weeks ago so he stopped by before a meeting he had and was running around like a banjee tryin to find them. He did. And I have my new lamps! He was worried I would figure it out because of the time he left for Charlotte, but I did not even put two and two together! HA!

This is funny because it is MiMi's trademark! You will always find her with a pair on.

Here we have a kind of gag gift from dad that we actually all LOVE. He says..."you can never be too prepared" :)

Sydnie is THE BEST to give a gift to. She makes you feel so good about the gift you give her...one of the presents drew and i gave her was a pair of Nike workout shorts like stac and i wear, so she can be "one of the sisters". Best. reaction. ever. :)

Dad suprised me and stac with Palin's new book! eeekkk!



Dinner was THEE best. Mom, Stac, Grandma and Me got in the kitchen and cooked up a feast. So fun. I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!

0 comments: