Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Orlando Day O.N.E.

Friday night we got checked into our hotel (the Swan and Dolphin) and we got upgraded to an AWESOME suite! We had favor to say the least. We then were off to a Really fun 80's Welcome party. The food was AmaZinG! The Music was loud, the kareoke was going full throttle, and the "mock-tails" were flowing. We packed it in with a midnight movie. It was a fun night. :)

So Saturday began with sleeping in then... I had to go get a new camera because mine went kaput. :/ BUT, the GREAT thing was I got a very cute RED cannon camera which i am in LoVe with. Then we were off to MAGIC KINGDOM!!!!!!!!!!!! It was SO. MUCH. FUN. I loved seeing Disney all decorated to the hilt for Christmas. The holiday parade is one of my favorite things. Watching Sydnie go on "space mountain" for the first time was also a favorite. She was soooo nervous but, yet jumping up and down. I remember the day like it was yesterday when i was tall enough!!!


Mom and Dad on It's a Small World ride...pretty much the only ride we got mom on. :)



One of the BEST parts of the day for me was watching all the "girlfriends" squealing and having a BLAST together! They are making memories that they will ALWAYS go back and remember...I have SOOOOO many like this!



As the night got darker...it got colder...brrrrrrr!!!! This is mom and dad sneaking in some kisses...

Taking a snack break....






A great ending to a great day...Magical.

2 comments:

Tara Hope said...

haha i remember all those years that you were tall enough to go on space mountain...i used to be SO jealous! now its my favorite i think just because it took me so long to get on it :)

A & S said...

hehe! yes i remember quite well. I also remember when stacie could and stephen couldn't and he cried forevvver at the entrance. :( so sad. and funny!